|Enterprise Application Implementation has evolved into a science. It is a science of methodically approaching the task and successfully managing by breaking it down to manageable components.
Enterprise application implementation is taken by organizations for a few key reasons.
- Greenfield implementation with or without corporate model
- Replacement of legacy application(s)
- Consolidation of ERP’s into a single existing or new enterprise application
Whatever be the reason for implementation, the core implementation methodology remains the same.
With 13 years of experience in implementing enterprise applications across a variety of business, Thirdware has evolved a robust implementation methodology. Our approach rests on 6 fundamental steps while addressing all stake holders to the project. This proven methodology addresses three fundamental layers critical to any implementation.
- Project Management incl management of risks, change and resources
- Implementation process methodically addressing the project objectives
- Quality and Toll Gate reviews for project governance